Praying My Prayer Circle
Since 2010 when I felt as if He put Badge of Hope Ministries into existence, I realize it has not been at all what it could be, but have been dragging my feet in what I saw as self promotion.
In all honesty, the hubs has been telling me for years that I need to be more assertive, but sometimes its easier to shrink back and fade into the background, than to step up and say, "Okay, here is what God has given me. Y'all need to take notice." Sigh.
Yesterday, a good friend of mine took the Lord's leading and told me that I need to get with it - to have more godly confidence and to promote what He has supplied. She then gave me a book to read, The Circle Maker, by Mark Batterson. By the end of the day and five chapters later, I knew that it was time to make some serious changes. I need to pray more specifically and with boldness, and then to have confidence to accomplish great things for God.
So, I want to invite you to pray alongside me as I pray my prayer circle.
- Pray that God will give me great godly boldness and heavenly confidence.
- Pray that God will providentially guide and financially provide as I seek to take Badge of Hope to the next level.
- Pray that He will bring the right people into my life who can further this ministry.
- Pray that I will always stand for God's truth and remain humble, and be willing to lay it back down if He ever calls me to that.
- And while we're at it...Rick and I desperately need a new car. ;)
Well...be watching! God is about to do amazing things. I'm just praying circles around it.
Thank you! I will check it out. :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing! I continue to pray for you and Rick and your ministry. I am excited to see what God does!!ReplyDelete
Thanks, Amanda! I don't know what He's up to, but we are just trying to stay the course. :)ReplyDelete